1. Fisher-Price Laugh & Learn Puppy Friends Activity Table: Blaire LOVES this activity table. It was the best garage sale buy. Seriously. It’s the perfect height for her to stand there and play with. She is also obsessed with trying to pull herself up on to it.
2. The Honest Company Healing Balm: Now that it’s getting cooler outside (and the air dryer) Blaire’s poor skin is just so dry. This balm is amazing! It’s so thick, so it does leave her skin a little shiny for awhile after applying. She has her mama’s sensitive skin, and this is gentle enough for both of us!
3. Carter’s 1-Piece Microfleece PJs: These Carter’s PJs are perfect for little ones on the go. Once they hit size 12 months, the little footies have grippers on them! They make it so much easier for a kid who’s standing and taking steps (with or without their parent’s help). And they’re perfect for the chilly winter ahead.
4. Boon Odd Ducks Bath Toys: Blaire just loves bath time these days! She splashes around and she really loves bubbles in her bath, and gets even more excited when she finds a duck inside the bubbles. These little duckies are cute and fun! I think the bright colors make them perfect for little ones.
5. Ella’s Kitchen Organic Pureed Baby Food Pouch: These baby food pouches are perfect for traveling! Since we spend a lot of our weekends on the go, it’s so nice to not have to worry about a spoon. Although you should still bring a bib because they’re still messy!
6. Munchkin Precision 24″ Baby Gate: This baby gate isn’t fancy (or pretty) but it gets the job done! We had already had this simple gate for our dog and it works just as well for Blaire. ;)
With the time change (and the colder weather), our after-work walks have come to an end. While Jason was out of town for work a few days last week, Blaire and I had a crazy few days. She has had a stuffy nose and I was worried she might have an ear infection, so we went in for a doctor’s appointment. No ear infection, so she got her 2nd dose of the flu shot. Since she took it like a champ, we went for a walk and had some fun playing at the park. She got to swing for the first time and had the time of her life (as you can probably tell from that giant smile in the photo above)!
What thing(s) were your little one’s favorite at 8 months old? What about 9 months? 10 months? I’m always on the hunt for Blaire’s next favorite thing! xo